You can find contact details for our data protection lead on the data protection page.
Heath and Safety
Abergavenny Orchestral Society has a responsibility to promote the welfare of all children and young people and to keep them safe. All our safeguarding policies and procedures are available below, but we encourage everyone involved with the orchestra to at least read the Quick Reference Guide.
You can find contact details for our safeguarding team on the safeguarding page.
- Anti-bullying policy
- Anti-bullying procedure
- Behaviour code for children and young people
- Behaviour code
- Child protection policy
- Dealing with allegations made against an adult
- Dealing with allegations made against another child
- E-safety code for children and young people
- E-safety policy
- Procedure for children at possible risk of abuse