Some of our concerts are recorded and you can listen online or download the recording.
- Summer 2019 – Carnival / Hoddinott Dances / Les Préludes / Steppes / Rákóczy
- Autumn 2018 – Banks of Green Willow / Sea Pictures / Brahms 2
- Summer 2018 – Gwent Carnival / Leonore 3 / El Cid / Zampa / Blue Danube / Hungarian Rhapsody 2
- Summer 2017 – Tchaikovsky Suite 3
- Autumn 2016 – Aberfan / Saint-Saëns 3
- Autumn 2014 – Beethoven 9
- Summer 2014 – Rienzi / Flute & Harp / Tzigane / Antar
Music in copyright
Music remains in copyright until 70 years after the death of the composer, after which time it normally passes into the public domain. Music in copyright cannot be copied onto CD or provided for download without purchasing a licence from the Performing Rights Society. We had such a licence for a few years but it was felt that the volume of downloads was insufficient to justify the considerable cost of renewing the licence and therefore we can only provide downloads for music which is in the public domain. This covers some but not all of the music we perform.